- Professional Development: The annual MEOA Conference provides members with networking opportunities, resources and trainings on topics to help members stay current in their field. In addition, MEOA offers 4-5 professional development workshops each year, FREE for members.
- Collaboration: Members are able to join committees and work with colleagues throughout the state, participate in big picture discussions and promote advocacy for the profession.
- Communication: Members are able to join the MEOA List e-mail listserv.
- Scholarships: Members are able to nominate students for MEOA’s scholarship opportunities.
- Student Support: The Association provides a strong TRIO/GEAR UP network that supports students from grade school all the way through to PhDs
- Individual Memberships are available for $25 annually.
- Institutional memberships are available at the rate of $100 per up to 5 individuals from the same institution.
- 1-5 members = $125
- 6-10 members = $200
- 11-15 members = $300
- an additional $100 for each 5 members
Membership may be paid through cash, check or credit card (via PayPal). MEOA prefers that membership is paid via cash or check because we are charged a fee for processing credit card transactions. For members who do choose to pay by credit card, MEOA encourages (but does not require) an additional small donation to cover the processing fees we are charged. Details are available on the payment page following registration.
All memberships expire annually at the end of the MEOA Fiscal year (October 30th). Conference registration discounts are available for members who pre-pay membership for the upcoming year.
- Individual & Institutional Members: click here to register online
- Download, print and mail a MEOA Membership Application